Engine Test Stands
Test Stand Intro
Single Cylinder Dynamometer
Three Cylinder Dynamometer
Gas Turbine Engine
Intro • Specifications • Data Retrieved • Models • Optional Diesel • Brochure
- 7.5 hp
- Overhead Valve
- Max 9.9 ft-lb (13.4 N-m) torque @ 2800 RPM
- 3600 RPM
- Bore: 2.83 in (72 mm)
- Stroke: 2.05 in (52 mm)
- Displacement: 13 cu. in.
- 12 Volt battery with starter
- 5 gal. fuel tank is separate from engine for added safety
- Optional L/P or natural gas fuels
- Optional computer control of engine allows students to operate the engine and retrieve data from remote location!
- Eddy current dynamometer
- Torque reading direct to calibrated load cell
- Fuel flow meter
- Engine combustion pressure measured DURING engine operation
- Heavy duty, welded steel box frame
- Lesson plans based on transformation of energy.
- Students work step by step through the transformation of chemical energy to mechanical energy
- Laboratory grade equipment assures accurate, repeatable data
Note: GDJ is constantly improving its products. Specifications are due to change from upgrades.