Crash Tester Example Experiment
Options & Accessories
Data Acquisition System
- A single axis high-g accelerometer measures and graphs acceleration forces during the impact.
- Speed is calculated before and after impact to determine impact forces.
- Data is streamed in real-time via RF telemetry for instant display.
- Computer software displays relevant data in a student friendly format for quick student analysis.
Crash Test Vehicle and Track
- Smooth, low friction track provides low loss to system
- Impact barrier with replaceable PVC plate can be adjusted for different crash conditions
- Modular front bumper system can be easily replaced to test the impact absorbing characteristics of a variety of materials. Four different bumpers suppliced.
- Durable, high quality test vehicle and barrier are both designed for years of classroom/laboratory use.
- Comprehensive Classroom Instruction Modules that incorporate worksheets, mathematical modeling, desktop and "hands-on" experiments.