Developed under strict guidelines and specifications to provide straight-line (laminar) air flow, permitting true aerodynamics engineering and analysis.
- Easily accessible test section
- Aircraft quality hardware for durability and longevity.
- Industrial quality electrical components
- Data retrieval using either water manometers or an optional analog/digital, graphical interface computer program
- Industry Standard National Instruments LabVIEW Software with National Instruments Data Acquisition Hardware.
Flotek 360 Specifications
- 6″ x 6″ test section, 18″ length
- 0-65 MPH (95 FPS) test section velocity
- 21″ x 21″ inlet; 7′ overall length
- Variable speed ½ HP AC motor. The Control system uses an ABB VFD drive for regulating the motor speed.
- Designed to fit on a standard 8′ conference table
- Easily moved from site to site with optional rolling stand
- Quiet operation: Tested at 62 db (OASPL)
Safety in the classroom is a primary concern. Flotek wind tunnels feature solid construction and industrial quality components for safety and reliability. Electrical power cabling is fully encased in the frame. Flotek’s fan unit is recessed a full four inches behind the guard. And because of Flotek’s advanced aerodynamic design, its operation is quiet too.
Note: GDJ is constantly improving its products. Specifications are due to change from upgrades.